My favorite trip was to the island of San Andrés.
It was a really fun trip because I spent a lot of time on the beach with my family and could swim in the sea.
Sea water is salty and my eyes would get irritated when diving with my eyes open.
When I wore glasses I could see what was under the water: fish and crabs.
I also visited a geyser with a lot of water coming out and it got me wet, but I didn't care.
In the hotel there was delicious food with lots of fruit and fish, there were also very comfortable beds. In that place I lost a tooth and a lot of blood came out but it didn't hurt.
The last day I went to the beach to relax and enjoy the food there for he last time.
Questions
1. Have you ever been abroad?
No. I haven´t
2. What was your worst trip and why?
I have not had a worse trip for me, they have all been good
3. What was the most interesting place you have visited?
The most interesting place that I have visited was San Andres Island
4. What means of transportation do you use when you travel? Do you like why?
I use a plane and I like it because I can be sure that nothing happens to me, they bring me food when I need it and I can use devices there
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario